Monday, April 18, 2011

Okay....

Just when I was sure it was operator error this blog app worked. The reason one needs this app is because the iPad is not friendly to FLASH scripts. We have Steve Jobs to thank for that inconvenience, but none the less, blogger will not work well when accessed by the browser on the iPad. I have been using the email function to publish since i got the iPad, so I was excited to find this patch. It is supposed to be easy to publish pictures so I thought I would try it.

So look what I found on line... A very very happy guy winning a Tony Award. Seems to work. Now if they will just create an app that writes the blog for me with witty and amusing stories...
That's all I got for now. Thanks to everyone who bought a tee shirt in the last couple of days, please forward the site if you think someone might be interested, and thanks to all of you who have done so already. I appreciate it and so do the wooden children that benefit from the sale. I will continue to create new products with my art. Since I seem to be obsessed with drawing on my iPad there should be no lack of stuff to offer.
As you were,
Jay

1 comment:

Roomie said...

Shameless self promotion....but it's okay......
Carry on....