Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Trance coming on.....
I'm getting the same funny feeling I had yesterday.  Like I was ready to receive impressions, vibrations, which are beyond those normally received by my five senses. I feel the need to  to translate information into the touch sense of key boarding and.... and.... (Cue: Spooky music as the room begins to twirl into the psychic blog..)

a;ldsk  oai  ia;igo;iaodg s;lskj;a d  qetu;a;'lkb ejlk0';.......
Okay this is Yrrep again. I know all things and seek only to help mankind rid themselves of attachments to material things.  I come from an alternate vibrational dimension and want to help struggling mortals.  Here is what I can do for you.
By sending me half of your net worth you get two... count them... two gifts.  First, is the gift of my far seeing knowledge about where your life is going and how you can take advantage of the journey.  And B, you get rid of the filthy lucre that is holding you back. Be more like Warren Buffett.... have a burning desire to give up more of your cash... send it to me, and you will feel so much lighter and closer to the vibrational equivalent of your true nature.  I know all things and will share this knowledge with the true believers.  However, last time we spoke or typed or read.... however you are receiving this missive, I suggested you send your cash to the Paypal account of Jay Johnson. Some did exactly that and wonder now what is the status of their gift of prophecy.  Let me explain.... 
It seems that Jay Johnson, my medium and conduit for this spiritual advice from Yrrep, has a dopple ganger. A false prophet who cares nothing about your happiness. In my vibrational knowledge I have located the problem.  When googling the name Jay Johnson a steroid raging body builder with the same name as the Tony Award winning ventriloquist registers a hit. This "Jay poser" also has a paypal account used to hock his exercise tapes. I  am afraid that if you followed my last suggestion to the letter,  you have sent half your net worth to the wrong Jay. Unfortunately all you will receive from giving your money to this identity thief is a method to create more body sweat. 
Don't be fooled by impostors no matter how buff.  I know that the evil half of your net worth is holding you back and you are anxious to get rid of it by giving it to me... so here is a better plan.  Send the cash directly to THIS Jay Johnson... avoid paypal altogether.  Sorry I can't give you no receipt or nothin',  that sort of thing is just not done on this vibrational dimension.  Everyone on this plain is trusting... you don't need any documentation or back up... besides once you rid yourself of the burden of some (only half... what a deal) your material wealth,  what do you care what happens to the cursed cash.  
Opps... have to go now.... the real Jay Johnson is coming out of his trance.  His attention span is so short it is a wonder that he can sit still long enough to take a dump.... I will return with your gifts.... just do the right thing and remember it is only half of your net worth... and for that you will.... YIPES... I'm fading... fading.... what a world... what a......

Woah.... what was that.  And look there's a whole bunch of words that have magically appeared on my blog. That isn't my font.... it must have come from some alternate intelligence. I will not read the words because obviously they are not meant for me.  Sure must be important though. I felt really connected to some alternate universe..... boy do I have the munchies.
As you were,
Jay


2 comments:

P. Grecian said...

I can't help thinking you've got something to do with these messages, Jay. That last one didn't come to me over my computer. It came through Louie, my main vent figure. Audibly. And it sounded a lot like Bob. Hmmm.

Bob Conrad said...

Seems to me Soupy Sales had a similar message many years ago, and it caused him a suspension from TV. I hope you are safe from such things, wait my vent figure is talking to me, something about PayPal, I have to go now.