Saturday, September 28, 2013

Best in Show

Today is the luncheon to benefit Actors and Others for Animals.  It is a fund raiser so proper time will be  devoted to helping fund animal interests in Hollywood.  However, the festivities will be crowned with the  Celebrity Pet Best in Show competition.  Instead of having the actual dogs invade the Hilton Hotel the promoters opted for videos of the celebrity dogs for the judging.
I am writing this ahead of time so I don't know who's dog won, but no matter how the judges score the event... I do have the Best Dog in she Show. Since it was a live event here is the only time you will see one of the entries...my Dog Boo.   Enjoy... We went for the sympathy vote.

As you were,
Jay 

4 comments:

Bob Conrad said...

You have my vote, Boo.

P. Grecian said...

Best in show...then congress...then the White House!

Cheryl said...

Boo: Simply The Best!

Kenny Croes said...

Indeed. Boo has obviously had to tolerate an enormous amount of silliness in his little poodle life. He has my vote. (Do I have a vote?)